Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thinking About It




Well, another short visit in the hospital. Cornerstone this time. I've been to so many hospitals, it so hard to keep track. I don't remember everything that happened. I was talking about revival, apparently manic again. My friends called the ambulance, and the paramedics strapped me to a gurney and flew me to the hospital. I don't remember much after the doors closed. I woke up in a hospital room with three female attendants. I don't remember seeing a doctor. I know I was burning up. I had an IV in my right arm. Saw the blood. The attendants left me. While I was waiting, I pondered how God would use this for His glory. After sometime, I must have been brought to the Cornerstone's inpatient. I don't remember anything about the transition from the hospital. When I got to the hospital, I kind just wandered around waiting for revival. The rest of the story is still to come. I would love some prayer because the blank spots confuse me. One of the attendants told me I said, "I am Jesus". I don't remember doing that, but I guess I could understand why I said it. John 17 hints to something like that, but I suppose the situation scared alot of people, which was never my intention. When the psychiatrist asked me point blank, "Are you Jesus"? I said no. I suppose there are good answers and bad answers to that question.

No comments: