Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I Made It!

A decision loomed over my head: return or quit. Did I have the energy to pursue graduation? Would my health allow me to function? Would I have the money to live in Upland and attend college full-time. I cannot say I entered college with confidence, more with fear. However, in hindsight, I realize I am stronger than I know. I stage managed an entire production, I acted in Rabbit Hole, I performed in two student directed shows, all the while, attending full-time (I had only attended part-time since enrolling at Taylor). 

I am experiencing levels of shock. Shock that I made it unscathed. My last hospitalization was in April 2015. It seems like ages ago. I couldn't have done it without my Taylor community, my mom and dad, and the Lord.

I am learning to trust even when things get rocky. While at Taylor, I have matured beyond anything I could have imagined. I don't even recognize myself most days. I am thankful that God has granted me the strength to move that much closer to graduating. He is faithful.


No comments: