Search This Blog

Friday, June 03, 2016

Crazy Dream

What do you do when you have a crazy, spiritual dream? Do you tell others? Do you pray about it? Do you believe that it is a sign? Do you dismiss it? I ask because I am not sure how to respond to my last dream. 
In my dream, I had eagles wings and kept flying higher and higher. While flying this verse came into my thoughts: "But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent." In the dream, I knew that Satan was following me. I responded to the serpent like a mighty warrior. I was willing to overpower the gates of hell and overcome the world of darkness.
This isn't my first crazy, spiritual dream. Most of them I don't share because they are beyond my imagination. I assume if I share my dreams, it will only overwhelm my hearers. They speak of God's glory, His favor in my life, and the overcoming power I possess. I am reminded of all the great people of God who dreamed. 

No comments: