Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

I Need You More

I attended chapel today and found myself crying. The type of tears that seem to come out of nowhere, maybe stressed induced. As I listened to the sermon, I wiped three tears from my right eye and two from the left eye.
I have the feeling that I might just break down in the next few days. Recently, I've placed spirituality on the back burner, and Tamara can't function without spirituality. I am hungry for His presence and longing for His people.
I have little motivation to do the things I usually enjoy. I finally asked God about it. He reminded me that He needs to be first in my heart. My spirituality has been an afterthought, and God's jealousy won't allow this to continue.
I have no strength to do my homework, no motivation to invest, and no energy to continue. I know this is directly connected to my empty vessel. I haven't had my prayer times. I haven't heard the prophetic words. I haven't worshiped with my whole heart. Finally, God paralyzed me! He woke me up. He wooed me back to Him. In this season, I am sacrificing the important things to accentuate the heavenly things.

No comments: