Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Faithful




I need to take a moment to express my gratitude. God has sustained me this year. January and February are the hard months. Now that March is here, I can see the glorious horizon of hope. The darkness is fading. Spring is blooming. I want to thank Northeastern Center for caring for me a year ago when I had my last mental break. I want to thank my dad and mom for rescuing me when I couldn't care for myself. I want to thank the Manning family for supporting me when I was desperate and needy.

I am changed. The baggage and heaviness that loves to linger is beginning to dissipate. Last night, I read parts of Luke where Jesus rebuked demons and set the oppressed free. It was a sweet reminder that God delivers me from tormentors. I will be loved by my powerful, holy, and attractive Bridegroom. That is my future. The lies of the enemy will burn with him.

No comments: