Search This Blog

Monday, January 02, 2012

My New Year's Testimony



Happy New Year!


Last New Years, I took a trip to One Thing in Kansas City. As I was driving to the conference, I was flooded with holy fear. I knew this trip would cause a great shaking. I had expectation for greatness, but I also knew it would come with shaking. I knew it would come with labor. I knew it would hurt. I felt my soul quaking within me.
God came with such fury that I was almost rushed to the hospital. I was taken into an ambulance. The ambulance attendant kept asking me to answer three simple questions. I couldn't open my mouth. I tried, but it wouldn't open. I kept hearing the phrase "They say there is peace, but there is no peace."
This holy fear overcame me. I tried to return to a normal state. Calm myself. The ambulance worker insisted that I answer the questions. These questions are used to see if a person has experienced a mental breakdown. I tried to answer the questions, but my entire body was reeling from the experience. Suddenly, a calm fell on my body. I was able to open my mouth, and I spoke with one of the ambulance workers. Here is the conversation.
Tamara: What just happened?
Worker: That is what we are trying to figure out.
Tamara: Do you have a bible. Could you read some verses to me?
Worker: Well, I am not a religious man.
(He put his head down. I let out a slight laugh. It seemed silly to me that he was an ambulance worker and yet he considered himself irreligious. I smiled at him and he seemed to appreciate it.)
Tamara: What are the three questions?
Worker: What is your name?
Tamara: Tamara Peachy
Worker: What is the date?
Tamara: Well I haven't seen a clock in awhile, but it is close to 2011. It is either December 31 or January 1.
Worker: Who is president?
Tamara: Obama
The ambulance workers all laughed together. I guess they weren't expecting a moment of complete sanity! They didn't take me to the hospital. My father drove to Kansas City and returned me home. I went into the hospital. During my hospital visit, I had some powerful, supernatural visions. I have shared these visions with few people. I haven't told them what I saw because it isn't for them to know. However, I know God is the God who answers by fire. He is powerful. He is a lion. He is a warrior. He is unable to be tamed.


This New Years I spent alone with Jesus. God came and answered a secret request. This request has been burning on my heart for almost 7 years. It is probably the greatest longing of my heart. God gave it to me on January 1! I am ready for shaking because my soul's cry is satisfied. I want to say I am excited about this new year. However, after God answered my prayer request, my holy fear increased. I think God is coming like He promised. I wish I had more time to express this truth. He is coming! And you don't have much time left. Trust me.

No comments: