Search This Blog

Monday, January 02, 2012

Can You See Him?

Recently, I have been awakened to a new search. Often when we think of the Spirit, we think about an invisible force. I was taught in Sunday School that the Holy Spirit is one with God. He is God. He is a person. I am asking the hard question. Can I see the Holy Spirit? He is on earth. He was sent to the earth. Does He manifest Himself? We talk about seeing angels and visions. Does the Spirit have an essence that can be seen? I know it is not a common thought. I wanted to search this concept out, but it isn't spoken of in Christian circles. Will Jesus reveal the Holy Spirit before His return? What will He look like? I don't think the Holy Spirit is invisible, but I don't know what that actually means. Our eyes must be partially blinded. The Holy Spirit doesn't look like our breath or wind. He is an actual being. We just can't see Him. Lord open our eyes.

No comments: