Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

His Plan

I am a queen in another kingdom, a kingdom not of this world. It is a kingdom that is not yet acknowledged by the nations and their kingdoms, but it is active now (Psalms 2). I am seated (presently) in heavenly places with Christ and I will rule and reign with Him. (Ephesians 2:1-7. Revelation 5:9-10, Revelation 22:1-5)
In Christ kingdom, I have dominion over realms and rule with perfect love and create perfect peace. In God’s economy, I am rich and extravagantly generous. I can drink from a river that never runs dry and I can live the life I crave- one of holiness.
It seems like a fairy tale, but is reality. That which was lost in Eden will be restored. God is good and His plan is to extravagantly lavish His love upon me. He is constantly growing in graciousness. Our future is unfathomable; it is beyond comprehension!
In this fallen world, I know my weaknesses. I know my failures. I know my shame. I know my darkness. I know my barrenness. However, I am reminded of my true identity in my Beloved Savior. I have a hope that outshines this temporary night. My future is one of beauty and without fault.
God won’t forsake His promise. He has boldly spoken in His word about His plan to redeem me. He will take these ashes and make beauty. He will take this pauper and make her a queen. He will take this harlot and make her a bride. I know He is for me. He will never forsake me in my weaknesses.

No comments: