Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not Offended




I lust for justice more than I lust for the comfort of my soul. If God sentenced me to hell, I would be content knowing His heart and perfect will. I want to live an unoffended life that respects the truth. All will worship at the judgement seat of Christ, even those destined for hell. When the truth is revealed, all will agree with Jesus's judgement: for it will be true and holy.

We must test the words that tickle our ears. Numerous voices pull at our souls, and the enemy knows how to manipulate. He will slyly steal our holiness. Be on your guard; look for the way of escape.

The unadulterated truth will destorys all our human defences. I don't want something that sounds lovely, but has no substance. I don't want to lean on mercy, if there is none found in my eternity. I want to have spiritual eyes to see the battle above me. I want to work out my salvation with fear and trembling. I don't want to be complacent. I want all the filters and blinders to be destroyed. I want to know God's will, whatever the outcome. Bow to Him, for He is Your Lord.

God what do you really think about me? What is your true opinion? How do you see me? God wash me in Your word and reveal Your heart. Protect me from the enemy.

No comments: