Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dream in the Night

I had another spiritual dream last night.

In the dream, God told me I will be able to walk through walls and fly when I receive my new body. I also saw spirits dancing around the stars together, lovely to behold.

I will tell you something: God is persistent. If you think you have done something horrific, He forgives. If you haven't done enough, He is enough. If you are confused, He is stable. If you are worried, He is calm. If you are rebellious, He  is there to lead you back. If you are afraid, He overcomes your fear.

He is ravishing. His beauty IS worth all the pain in the world. Our reward is Him and He is everything.
Trust me. I hear of kids with cancer. I hear of the devastation in Japan. I hear of DUI accidents. I hear of death, which is the future of all men and women. I know of pain and suffering. However, Jesus conquered death. Our portion is Him. He is worth all our pain and suffering. He is near and....

He is coming soon.

No comments: