Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Exposed by the Light

Ever since I got back from the hospital I have been dealing with an intense affection. I am starting to realize that God knows me. Everyone else sees the surface. God knows the heart. God has been confirming that He wants to give me the desires of my heart. I have been craving to understand how God sees me. As this revelation unfolds I have been manifesting astonishment. Here are two words I was given when I was seeking God's affection for me.

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not keep quiet, until her righteousness goes forth like brightness, and her salvation like a torch that is burning.

AND

The watchmen found me as they went about in the city; they beat me, they bruised me, they took away my veil, those watchmen of the walls.

The word for 2008 is exposer. God is going to start revealing my hiddeness. I know this sounds prideful and self centered. But, it is true that God's love is deep and wide. Vast and powerful. God is asking me to rest in and celebrate His love. The major delima is He is going to reveal the dark places of my heart. I don't mean the bad places. I mean the parts of me that I am eager to hide. The parts of my heart that He pursues. The parts that I am afraid to show the world. I felt like God said, "Tamara you won't be able to express my love and joy for you. I am the only one that can reveal it. AND I WILL!!!!!"

Dear Lord,
I give you permission to lavish your love on me. I give you full access to my heart, emotions, and thoughts. I accept that you are ardently pursuing me. I allow you to prove your heart is after my heart. You are a bridegroom. You are jealous for me. You will fight for me. I allow this pursuit and I humbly accept your invitation.

No comments: