Search This Blog

Thursday, September 07, 2017

One Step

I feel like I am walking on ice today. Making every attempt to stay self-controlled. There was another miscommunication about my medications. Genoa in Kendallville said that transferring my medications to Genoa in Marion should not be a problem. Genoa in Marion said I filled my medications on Aug 25. However, the bottles say I filled them on August 10th. Needless to say, last night I missed 75mg of clozapine and 50mg of clozapine in the morning. I don't want to go to the hospital because then everyone will harp on the fact that I didn't take my medications as prescribed. I understand I am still in the healing process, so it may take some time to adjust my medications. Still, I can't do the pharmacist job for them. I imagine the health care system is overwhelmed with information. I don't blame anyone. It is just hard to wake up, scared that you'll make the tiniest of mistakes and it will land you in the hospital again. I'm working hard to stay calm, and writing is helping me to approach the delima more rationally than emotionally.

No comments: