Search This Blog

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Healing Takes Time

I am sitting in Taylor's library, attempting to gain my composure and channel my balanced mind, but I am simply shut down right now. I'm not really depressed or anxious. I'm just unable to grasp the expectation placed on me. Many students deal with learning disabilities, and I am joining their ranks.  I knew returning to classes in the fall would not be easy, but I also knew there was a reason I wanted to come. This was confirmed later in the week. I am glad it is labor day weekend. I have time to organize, catch up, and refocus. I am really trying to convince my friends and family that I am strong enough to continue and heal properly.

A Song to Relax from you day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPE139T-pVI

No comments: