Search This Blog

Friday, December 02, 2011

Coming Soon

Most radical Christians know that Christ is coming soon. They believe the faithful and true proclamations in Revelation, which attest that His return will be swift. During political upheaval, it is easy to latch on to this notion. After all, God said there will be wars and rumors of war. There will be famines and earthquakes. It seems to me that these birthing pains are increasing.
I have the scary mission of writing an essay for my class, which talks about the UN's dealing with Israel. I have had multiple dreams about this topic now. I guess it is on my heart. But, I started writing the essay and felt the necessity to use Psalm 2 as a reference. It isn't even a text I need to manipulate to fit. It speaks directly to what I am writing about in the essay. I also listened to this prayer set (LINK) while I was searching for journals online. It messed with my passivity and lack of expectancy. God is coming to reign!

No comments: