Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Invisble Battle



Satan and his minions better watch out! Satan has gained much ground because of my apathy, but that apathy is about to be replaced with vengeance. Satan hates me and has gone to great lengths to destroy me. This worthless enemy is about to regret his actions. When I fight, demons get hurt!

At this very moment, demons are igniting fiery darts and aiming them at my heart. Satan never ceases to accuse and throw threats. However, my battle cry will be followed with victory. I will destroy darkness! I will overcome fear! I will take my rightful place as His warrior bride! Those who scoff will be silenced. Those who oppress will be shackled. Those who send sickness will witness healing.
The reality of the situation- war is grueling and dangerous. I am prepared to brave this treacherous assignment. I will expose darkness and the light of God's continence will rest on me.

No comments: