Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

They Taught Me

My doctor at the NEC suggested that I write down what I am going through. That is why this blog is full of some "strange" things. This blog is a personal blog. It isn't my writing blog. It is a place where I don't have to worry about punctuation or sounding professional. It is a place where I can vent, pray, and feel better. I have always loved writing. It is not just a profession for me; it heals my soul. I'm sitting here at 4:07AM trying to recover from an exciting night. The stillness of the night is soothing. I can hear the fan in the house gently blowing. I can see my mom quiet and content. The window is open, letting in a cool breeze. I have this weird suspicion that someone is coming after me, but I have known this all my life. :)

No comments: