Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Forcing Myself




Since exiting the hospital, I have intentionally done things that cause me discomfort. It may be crucial to my social health. It may feel more attractive to be an introvert and mistrust those around me. When I force myself into situations that make me fearful or uncomfortable, I discover I am capable of more than I thought. 
It is amazing how many things scare me. This life feels so fragile. I must discover the Holy Spirit's power and fear not!
Bravery is essential for the spread of the Gospel. Bravely is rooted in faith. You have to be willing to break down the natural barriers that people erect. Sometimes they welcome you. Other times they vehemently oppose you. You will either be welcomed with a holy kiss or you will be forced to turn the other cheek.

No comments: