Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Demons in the Church

I can tell a demon pretty quickly.They uses scripture to cause divisions. They lie about the church members. They always want to be right, so they twist the truth. They claim they have the power, but in reality they are powerless.
Today I went for a walk even though I was scared to attempt it. I want to make it a habit, so I try to do it everyday. Sometimes it is down right scary, but I know I am more than a conquer.  When I returned the door to my parent's hone was locked and the key wasn't hanging on the nail. Typical of my father and mother. They are shut-ins and prefer their congregation, even to the detriment of others. They call it discipline. As a Spirit-filled Christian, I can see their worth and their intentions, but honestly, I can tell when the Spirit is grieved. It happens when the church is treated like a failure. Jesus doesn't like that.

No comments: