Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Without Crying



I can't listen to this without balling like a little baby. It reminds me of everything I have lost and how precious it was to me.
I hear the song, and I think of Jesus. How he felt in the garden of Gethsemane. I can imagine how glorious that night could have been, if the disciples stayed awake. He is such a lover. And no one could hear his prayer.
Listening to this song reminds me of my sister, Debbie. How beautiful she was when she sang. Without her, I feel like I can't move on to greater things. However, maybe one day, I will be able to listen to this song and not cry. Maybe the pain will leave and God will rescue me from my heartache. However, right now, the pain is too real. I hold onto the hope that God will reveal why all this heartache happened. I assume He has a better plan than I do.

No comments: