Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Connecting with God over the Internet and Media

Many believe that the Internet is a web of evil. I was one of those people, until God interrupted my self righteousness addiction. I can connect with the world, just like Jesus and I prayed. Before the whole social networking phase, I lost connection with most everyone I met.

Now that Facebook is all the rage, I can reconnect with people. I have used this network to ask forgiveness. I used this network to disappoint guys. I use the Internet to connect with God.

I know some will read this blog and be inspired. However, the main reason I use this blog is to connect with God. I can read the Bible, watch a prayer room, and support numerous ministries.

Will the Internet ever become obsolete? Will an energy crisis make it crash? Are machines always reliable. I don't know, but I hope the technology creators realize the gift they have given us.

I feel the same way about media: like movies, music, and news. It is not evil. It is a venue to inspire. You all know this already, but I need to remind MYSELF. God and me talk out loud. I can't be silent.

No comments: