Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Joy, Where Did You Come From?



I am saturated with a new joy. This new joy is a mystery to me. It is not connected to my circumstances. I did not read a self help book. I did not extensively study all the scripture references pertaining to joy. I just received it one day and POW I am transformed.

God gives us a promise in Isaiah 56:

These I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.

I believe one key to joy is acceptance. I am accepted. You are accepted. God hears my prayers. God hears your prayers. When we know God smiles at us, we must respond in joy. He is too brilliant, and this brilliance produces joy within our inmost being. Plus I bring Him joy as well!! This is the superior joy. I make Him smile!!!!

We can dance, sing, shout, laugh, and enjoy Him forever.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

My girlios and I dance to this song quite often!!!!!!

We love it!